top of page
Act 1: The Application Process
FOR THE START UP CHARTER
Much like writing the music for a magnificent opus and choosing the individual performers, writing the financial plan and choosing your key players takes a great amount of skill and organization. Opus makes this entire process more efficient.
GUIDES NEW PETITIONERS THOUGH CHALLENGES
ENGAGES BOARD MEMBERS IN ALL ASPECTS
GIVES ADVICE FOR BEST FINANCIAL PRACTICES
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS WITH ENHANCED BOARD ENGAGEMENT AND COLLABORATION.
A charter school application process is a time consuming and arduous activity that makes collaboration between founder and board problematic. Opus organizes this wearisome process allowing for more thorough application answers and greater participation from founding board members ensuring a more complete and well thought out application is submitted.
• For every stage of a charter's life cycle
• Budget for 1 year, 2 years, or 4+ years
• Run financial modeling scenarios
• It's only necessary to do a one-time mapping
• Saves hours of staff time, 125+ hours a year
• Promotes collaboration & accountability
• Customize each authorizers questions
• Covers 90% of what is asked from authorizers
• Easily integrate into your existing Quickbooks
66% of charter school failures are due to financial reasons & mismanagement.
Center for Education Reform
bottom of page