top of page
It's Your Performance That Matters
INCREASE THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCCESS
Opus was created with increasing the total number of charter schools that advance from petition to operation in mind.
Conduct the entire financial planning and operations process with the aid of our proprietary charter school tools.
SAVE 125 to150+ HOURS OF MANPOWER EVERY YEAR
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR BOARD & LEADERSHIP
EFFORTLESSLY INTEGRATE WITH QUICKBOOKS
What Charters Can Expect
CHARTER SCHOOL FINANCIAL & OPERATIONS PERFORMANCE ISSUES CAN INCLUDE:*
1. Lack of standardization in quality
2. Inefficient processes
3. Lack of transparency & collaboration
4. Personnel turnover with limited transition
5. Federal, state, and local compliance issues
*but not limited to...
Efficient & Streamlined
OPUS SETS THE STAGE FOR OPERATIONAL SUCCESS.
1. Save hours of staff time
2. Experience financial accuracy
3. Collaborate with leadership & board
4. One resource & platform
5. Simple to use school budget & modeling
6. Quickbooks & Payroll integration
7. Auto-Wizard based smart prompts
As recipients of federal funds, charter schools must spend federal money appropriately: in the right amount, at the correct location, and for the approved purpose. This applies to all Title funding and any grant funding. In addition, charter school leaders are identified stakeholders that must be consulted when the state or school district puts together applications for Title I, Title II, and some Title IV funding.
National Association of Charter School Authorizers (NACSA)
bottom of page